Western Australia Australia
- Western Australia
- ully operational Agricultural Lime Business
- Industry recognised lime resource in Western Victoria
- Approved Work Authority No WA1069
- Fixed crushing and screening plant
- 20,000 tonne all weather pyramid storage facility
- Mobile equipment and freehold land.
The agricultural limestone market in Western Victoria is intrinsically linked to the dairy industry which has seen renewed interest from overseas markets in both on farm acquisitions and processing plants.
A free trade agreement has recently been signed with China and comes on the back of free trade agreements with Japan and Korea raising the prospect of increased demand for dairy exports into Asian markets.
Central to any increase in farm productivity is pasture management of which fertliser treatment is a major component. An opportunity now exists to purchase the Cobden Lime operation and to capitalise on what is
anticipated to be unparalleled demand for dairy products to service export markets into South East Asia.
For further information please contact Michael Hocking
Director C.J.Ham and Murray Pty. Ltd.
27 Station street Malvern, Victoria 3144
Ph 03 95008633
- Land is 67 hectare